Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Cutie



Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration post ....
I have challenged myself this year to use up some of the Christmas stash that I have had lurking around since last Christmas and I can honestly say I have ...hand on heart used last years stash  on this card. I used an image from Wee stamps .



The scalloped frame is a spellbinders die. The poinsettia flowers are handmade using a die set  from Marianne D designs [3 YRS OLD NOW !]



The papers are by Trimcraft and are from a year ago ...
The ribbon  has been turned into this beautiful double looped bow using my Craft-Dee BowZ Bowmaker [SEE SIDEBAR FOR DETAILS].
It creates beautiful bows every time with minimum effort


I hope you like my cute card and that you have a very Merry Christmas ...with your friends and family
See you next year
Tracey x